Channel 9 has posted a great video talking about the evolution of the user experience of Microsoft CRM from the past releases through to the new version CRM 2011 . Where CRM 4.0 was heavily focused on relationship management and ‘working the way you do’, CRM 2011 has a strong emphasis on personalization of the user interface to create familiarity. The new user experience is achieved using role and form based security aswell as a UI that is tailored to the context of the form. To view the video and learn more about the advanced UI features in CRM 2011 please click here.
- RT @toddjmercer: Probably one of the most frequently asked "How do I do this in advanced find" questions. Glad to see it getting added into… 1 month ago
- @CTVVancouver think you have a typo here... https://t.co/pdk2nGxPXS 1 month ago
- RT @KiaOraVancouver: Kiwi Summer BBQ Sunday @ Crab Park #Vancouver 11-3pm, games, prizes, cricket, lolly scramble facebook.com/events/1370340… h… 1 month ago
- RT @KiaOraVancouver: Join us this Sunday at @Crabpark #Vancouver for the annual #KiaOra #summer #BBQ. 11-3pm, games, prizes, cricket, lolly… 1 month ago
- @Mazda drive Day #PittMeadows! Zoom zoom #FuelYourPassionCX5 https://t.co/GoeG7HaegP 3 months ago
- 32 bit 64 bit 2011 Assemblies AssociateEntity Azure Channel 9 Contact Form CRM CRM 4.0 CRM2011 crm 2011 Crm 2011 beta CRM 2011 Launch CRM 2011 online Crm 2011 RC1 CRM 2011 Training Kit CRM Online Customizations dashboarding dashboards Dialogs DisassociateEntity Dynamic xRM Solutions GettingStartedPane Getting Started Pane Help Visor HelpVisorTemplate iPad licenses LINQ Many-to-many Metdata Broswer Microsoft Microsoft CRM Migrationprocessortool MVP oData Picture plug-ins plugins Rc1 Release Candidate Rollup 14 rollup 16 SRS Steve Ballmer upgrade user interface Visualizations WCF Web Resource Utility WebResourceUtility Workflow Workflow custom assemblies